CRUiSE is a low-cost subscription service that delivers powerful and professional SCADA software to even the smallest organization. This SCADA service makes mechanical processes more reliable by giving operators and management secure, easy, and powerful monitoring and/or control tools. Once installed, all that is required is an internet-enabled device; works with existing telemetry, HMIs, and RTUs.
Powerful and professional SCADA software for even the smallest organization.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- Protected behind a Virtual Private Network
- DNP3 Secure Communication Protocol. DNP3 is recommended by the IEEE C.2 cyber security task -force
- Each user has their own user name and password managed by the administrator.
- Accounts are disabled following repeated attempts.
- Dual server no-compromise load-balancing and hot-backup failovers. If one server goes off line, the system seamlessly transfers to the second server.
- Heartbeat of the RTU is constantly monitored
- The servers are located in a Data Center staffed by highly skilled engineers around the clock.
- The Data Center is designed with redundancy installed at every level, ensuring that a failure at any level will not affect the server.
- Power is conditioned and reliable through the use of centralized UPS solutions backed by state-of-the-art generator technology.
- The network is robust and reliable utilizing premium Tier-1 bandwidth and phone line providers that ensure minimal latency and fast connections to all points of the global internet.
- This data center meets SSAE-16 and COC3 standards, the highest for Data Centers.
- Redundant phone line technologies using both land lines and VOIP for maximum reliability.