Operator Safety with Electrical Apparatus-NFPA 70E Awareness
This one-hour course.
This course introduces facility operators to why electrical maintenance is important, what needs maintenance, when it is required, and who is qualified.
This course is primarily for maintenance staff that maintain electrical devices. Operators, Electricians and Supervisors.
- Introduction to: Operator Electrical Safety – NFPA70E
- Current trends in NFPA70E, OSHA, NEC (applicable standards)
- Deep dive into what does it mean to be qualified to do and be around electrical work and apparatus?
- Review of safety electrical work practices
- Common electrical hazards & how to identify them
- Safe electrical protection boundaries
- Mitigating hazards
- Case Stories
- In Summary /Questions
Justin has over 13 years of experience. He also has a Bachelor of Applied Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Degree from Michigan State University.
P.E. & Project Manager