How SCADA 4.0 is changing the role of operators
This one-hour course.
This course introduces how operators can leverage the power of SCADA to automate processes, manage alarms, and develop maintenance programs.
This course is primarily for maintenance staff that monitor SCADA devices. Operators, Electricians and Supervisors.
- Introduction to :SCADA 4.0 and how it is changing the roles of Municipal Operators
- Current trends in SCADA
- Deep dive on asset management, cybersecurity, mobile solutions, data management, and cloud-based services.
- The Growing use of sensors to automate the process
- What operators are finding in their growing collection of data
- Growing use of automated and custom reports
- Greater visibility of process for the operators and public
- Case Stories
- In Summary SCADA 4.0 /Questions
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Class “A” Wastewater License
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality A-1i Storm Water License
EPRI Instrumentation and Controls Certification