Why, What, When, and Who of Electrical Maintenance
This one-hour course.
This course helps facility operators understand why electrical maintenance is important, what needs maintenance, when it is required, and who is qualified.
This course is primarily for Operators, Electricians, and Supervisors.
- Intro – What, When, Why and Who?
- Defining Electrical Maintenance
- What is Electrical Maintenance
- Building Maintenance Schedule
- Why do Maintenance
- Examples of what happens when maintenance is not done
- Who is qualified
- Maintenance Scheduling
Gary has been with Team UIS for over 31 years and has 36 years of experience in the field. He has a Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering Technology from Eastern Michigan University. Other credentials include NETA III, Master Electrician, ISA, CCST III. He also serves on the board for Ann Arbor Electrical Apprenticeship (JATC).